• Data controller: Boxes Of Fun Trading UK Limited.
• When you provide it to us e.g. by contacting us, placing an order or post on our website, or by signing up for our e-newsletter or competitions.
• From your use of our website, using cookies.
• Information we collect: [name,] [contact details,] [payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details,] [IP address,] [information from cookies,] [information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type),] [information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed,] [the time when you view them and what you clicked on,] [the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address),] [company name or business name (if applicable), [VAT number (if applicable).]
• How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you [and process orders you place on our website]), [to improve our business and website,] [to fulfill our contractual obligations,] [to advertise our goods and services,] [to analyze your use of our website,] [and] [in connection with our legal rights and obligations].
• Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to [run our business,] [to our service providers,] [to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you,] [where required by law or to enforce our legal rights].
• Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): [No]
• How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, a performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business)
• How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as [storing your information on secure servers,] [encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,] [encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,] only granting access to your information where necessary.
• Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: [we will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law] OR [in certain circumstances] we [transfer] your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to the following country: [USA]. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including [insert safeguards used for data transfers outside the European Economic Area e.g. [the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with] the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield].
• Use of automated decision making and profiling: we [do not use] [automated decision making [or] profiling].
The data controller in respect of our website is [Boxes Of Fun Trading UK Ltd] [company registration number 9845649] of [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom]. You can contact the data controller by writing to [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom] or sending an email to [email@example.com].
[The data controller’s representative is [Craig Langlais]. You can contact the data controller’s representative by writing to [483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS, United Kingdom] or sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Our server with Hear Internet Ltd is located in the [United Kingdom] [and, accordingly, your information is transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect [name, email address, IP address]. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form, including any optional information, such as [company name, subject & the message itself].
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your inquiry.
[If you do not supply the optional information required by our contact form, [insert consequences of an individual not providing the optional information requested by your contact form (such as phone number) e.g. we will not be able to respond to your inquiry by phone.]
A legal basis for processing: our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Legitimate interest(s): responding to inquiries and messages we receive and keeping records of correspondence.
A legal basis for processing: necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request to enter into a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
The reason why necessary to perform a contract: where your message relates to us providing you with goods or services or taking steps at your request prior to providing you with our goods and services (for example, providing you with information about such goods and services), we will process your information in order to do so).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes information you provide when registering to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, other activities commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, and other information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, without limitation, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytic providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• By placing an order for our products or services, or creating a customer account with us, you consent to us collecting your email address.
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by writing to [Boxes Of Fun Trading, 483 Green Lanes, Palmers Green, London, Middlesex, N134BS] [or sending an email to [email@example.com]:
• to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
• to request the correction or deletion of your information;
• to request that we restrict our use of your information;
• to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
• to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes (for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes); and
• to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
• [the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you]
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For the purposes of the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the contact details of which are available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
The above rights are provided in summary form only and certain limitations apply to many of these rights. For further information about your rights in relation to your information, including any limitations which apply, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
You can also find out further information about your rights, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation, which is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/reform/files/regulation_oj_en.pdf
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft, or general unauthorized access to your information.
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.
Copyright Boxes Of Fun Trading (UK) Ltd.